Recently, I finished playing "Chaos Child Love Kiss!!" on the PSV emulator and wrote down some tutorials and pitfalls.
A computer with Windows installed (this article uses Win10 as an example)
Vita3K (PSV emulator)
System firmware and font firmware
Installation package and Chinese patch for "Chaos Child Love Kiss!!"
PS: This article provides system firmware and font firmware, as well as installation packages and Chinese patches for "Chaos Child Love Kiss!!". The extraction code is
Sperte, for emulator learning purposes only.
Baidu Netdisk (Extraction code: 2333)
Aliyun Drive (Extraction code: 2333)
Extract the downloaded zip file to a suitable location
Double-click Vita3K.exe to open it
Select the language
Choose the installation path (it is recommended to change it to a non-system drive)
Install the system firmware and font firmware
Select the two firmware files downloaded earlier and install them
Once both firmware files are installed and display a V, click Next to continue
Proceed with the installation by clicking Next
- Create a new user
- Log in with the newly created user
- Configuration completed
Ⅲ. Game Installation and Chinese Patch#
- Click on "Install zip" in the File tab
- Click "Select File" and choose the downloaded installation package from the pop-up window
- Installation completed
Chinese Patch Installation#
- Right-click on the game icon and open the application folder
- Overwrite the patch with the Chinese patch
- Patch installation completed
Ⅳ. Gameplay Notes#
ckey is the
xkey is the
ekey is the
qkey is the
force fast forwardkey
vkey is the
jkey is the
lkey is the
enterkey is the
- During the initial deduction phase of the game, there is a high probability of crashing due to memory overflow. It is recommended to force fast forward until the deduction phase is over.
- During the game, there is a chance of crashing every 15 minutes or so. It is recommended to save the game every 10 minutes to prevent progress loss.
- After a crash, please force fast forward past the previous crash point to avoid crashing again.
- During the game, there may be instances of repeated voice acting and sound effects, which is likely due to the emulator. There is currently no solution, but it does not significantly affect the gameplay.